Dancer / choreographer
Works in progress
• Bagnolet, Theatre Le Colombier - November 2010
• Premiere of Inedito – two solos for two interpreters. Inedito was the recipient of a residency in Micadanses.
• Mémoires d’indigo, reprise – Aleppo, Syria, September 2010 – in collaboration with visual artist Nasser Soumi.
Writer, visual artist
Following the completion of his studies in Molecular Biology in Milan, Daniele Derossi began his doctoral studies in the laboratory of Dr. Alain Prochiantz at the Ecole Normale Supérieure in Paris.
During his doctoral work on the biology of development, he became interested in the history of science and undertook course work in epistemology at Nanterre.
In 1996, he moved to London to begin his post-doctoral work in the laboratory of Dr. Path Doerthy at Guy’s Hospital. Upon his return to Paris, he commenced the historical research for his first novel.
Sound & composition
- Selection of collaborations with Luigia Riva:
• soundtrack for the dance piece innocenti, Luigia Riva/ Ballet de Lorraine, Nancy Opera, France, 2008
• soundtrack for the dance piece inprivato, Cie Imbilico/ Luigia Riva, Paris, 2005• soundtrack for the dance piece impreda, Cie Imbilico/ Luigia Riva, Milano, Paris, 2002
Graduated, cum laude, from "Accademia di Belle Arti di Brera", Milano, in 1992. Art photographer for advertising, magazines, weddings and pilgrimages.
She photographed the pictures and video for InCorporeo.
Lived in India for years, studying and publishing Vedic philosophy.
He designed the website and produced the video for InCorporeo.